Salient Features of Raw Material Logistics Supplier (RMLS)
- Sourcing Raw Material as per customer TDC.
- Exclusive place to store such materials to avoid mix up.
- These materials sold to such customers & their vendors only.
- 100% Requirements catered.
- Quality of Raw Material falls under our scope of supply.
- Konbon system of supply.
- All materials are crossed checked at Customer approved Laboratory as per customer TDC.
- Approved materials are color coded through the material length as identification without destroying manufacturers identification marks.
- Track records are maintained for traceability for a period of one year for every lot received and supplied with Heat no, quantity in pieces and weight, date of receipt or supply, etc.
- A sample of such heat is kept as record for a period of one year for future analysis if any.
- Every piece is subjected to UT Test.
Advantages of Raw Material Logistics Supplier (RMLS)
1. Cost and Time Saving : Raw materials logistic supplies helps in saving cost in following manners.
- Follow ups including visits to plants.
- Raw material testing charges.
- Raw material handling charges.
- Raw material logistic charges.
- Raw material cost at competitive price as being an agent or authorized source or bulk purchaser may get better price from supplier.
- No inventory holding charges.
- Bank financial charges as we procure the materials.
- Cut to length materials supplied which results in NO end piece wastage charges.
- As cross examination is done on Raw Material process failure is reduced drastically.
- Lower staff strength at your organization as most of the process is carried out by us resulting in lower salaries.
2. Just-In-Time Delivery : We term “on time” as “Just-In-Time” delivery as this has its own advantages. We can introduce Con-Bon systems to avoid time & labour wastage. After all “a minute saved is a minute gained & a penny saved is a penny earned”